THIS IS A NON PROFIT EDUCATION PROJECT
We are looking for sponsorship to help us make these important resources free for all to access.
We warmly accept tax deductible donations, please follow this link to donate via Documentary Australia Foundation or
2 0 2 0 P E O P L E P O W E R
STEPS TO HELP US
1. Go to our GoFundMe Page and watch the trailer
2. Donate a minimum of $20
3. Forward the GoFundMe page link to 20 of your friends and
4. Share the message / link on your social media. Please
download some of our great images for social media and cut
and past from this page to help write your own personalised
WHAT ARE THE FUNDS REQUIRED FOR?
A total of AU$160,000 is required to:
1. Complete Filming: Costs for 1 film trip to Darwin and Arnhem Land with a small crew to film more interviews and supporting footage.
2. Editing: Cost of our editing team to weave 8 x 20 minute short films together. This includes transcribing, logging, translation etc.
3. Post Production: Costs for researching and licensing of archives, licensing of music, narration fees, and the grading of each segment.
4. Website: Costs to build an easy to navigate yet extensive website to host all of our films, lesson plans and resources.
5. Lesson Plans: Costs for an accredited person to write our lesson plans according to the national curriculum.
6. Outreach and Marketing: Costs for letting everyone know about our resources and where to find them.
Ms Saban believes in the power of more people donating less, as this was her method of fundraising for her first documentary, Our Generation which went on to win 'Best Campaign Film' at the London International Documentary Festival in 2011.
‘I think it is a lot to ask people to donate thousands of dollars these days as there are so many important things that need help with funding. This campaign is about demonstrating how $20 can build critical mass if we are all willing to put a little in and share the cause. This is the strength of People Power.’